Acacia Network Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Outpatient Behavioral Health) in Bronx, New York
Join the Acacia Family:
We’re the largest Hispanic non-profit organization in New York, and the second-largest Hispanic non-profit in the country. We’ve been servicing communities since 1969, and we’ve helped thousands and thousands of people with healthcare, substance abuse treatment, behavioral health, home and hospice care, affordable housing, and education. Each year, we care for more than 181,000 children and 118,000 adults. That’s an average of about 3,200 families. And by hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Orlando, and Puerto Rico.
Under the guidelines of SAMHSA and OASAS, our holistic health care model serves individuals with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). The patients we are serving are individuals that are at risk for, or already have, chronic health or behavioral health conditions. We are currently hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who will join our team to provide quality therapeutic services to our patients.
- Provide individual and group services to adults with severe and persistent mental illness aimed at assisting them in achieving their life role goals and maintain overall wellness
- Provision of services that are OMH compliant and in line with standards of care
- Maintain collaborative and compliant documentation that meets OMH and organizational expectations
- Actively participate on an interdisciplinary team
- Participate in person-centered treatment planning, including risk assessment and crisis planning
- Provide DSM diagnostic assessment and treatment plan and make appropriate recommendations and referrals and document in accordance with regulatory agencies and policy and procedures
- Conduct regular collateral follow up with treatment partners as clinically indicated
- Work closely with clients to reach an agreement on formal treatment plan that address mental health co-morbidity treatment, including improving adherence to recommended treatment
- Evaluate and provide therapeutic interventions individuals and in groups using evidenced-based practices
- Complete all paperwork requirements and statistical reporting to ensure program compliance with applicable intergovernmental oversight agencies
- Maintain accurate and complete records as required
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and workshops, in order to maintain and improve professional competence
Here’s what we can offer you.
You’d be making a difference in people’s lives, and we want to make a difference in yours. That’s why we offer perks like:
- A generous compensation package, to attract (and keep) top talent like you
- Great health, disability, and life insurance plans, to handle any of life’s unexpected curveballs
- Generous paid time off, so you can recharge your batteries with friends and family
- A pension plan, to help secure your financial future
As a leader in the field of substance abuse services, Acacia Network promotes a drug free workplace.
Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity.
No employment services or agencies need respond.
Previous relevant experience in a Mental or Behavioral Health environment required
Master’s Degree in Social Work or an equivalent related field required
NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required
Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making
Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
Must be able to multi task with strong organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form
Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity
Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure, and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality
Location: Bronx, NY
Category: Behavioral Health (Promesa)
Job Type: Full Time Union
Required Education: Master (MA, MS...)